|Amara Que Linda Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||July 4, 2003|
Amara Que Linda is a Colombian social media star, singer, author, and rapper. She is best known for her TikTok account which has amassed a fanbase of more than 10 million followers and more than 99 million likes.
Amara Leguízamon Pascagaza
She graduated from the Universidad Nacional Abierta y a Distancia (UNAD) in Bogotá, Colombia in December 2019.
Social Media Star, Rapper, Singer, Author
- Mother – Shitaru Koaj
- Others – Ami Rodríguez (Older Half-Brother) (Social Media Star, Author, Rapper, Singer), Aladdín “Alan” (Younger Half-Brother)
Amara Que Linda self-represents her career.
- Papa Eddi Records
- Sony Music Entertainment Colombia
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Amara Que Linda has dated –
- Danilo – Amara revealed that her 1st boyfriend, Danilo, cheated on her with her best friend.
- Christian Fabian Duran
- Bryam Rincón (2019-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
She has also dyed her hair ends ‘Red,’ ‘Blonde,’ ‘Pink,’ and ‘Green’ in the past.
Amara Que Linda has endorsed brands such as –
- Wonder Photo Shop Colombia
Amara Que Linda Favorite Things
- Music Genre – Trap, Reggaeton
- Singers – Nanpa Básico, Bad Bunny
- TV Series – Francisco el Matemático (1999-2017), Scream: The TV Series, Stranger Things
- Songs (In 2017) – Me Rehuso by Danny Ocean, Una Lady Como Tu by Manuel Turizo, A Ella Le Gusta by Nanpa Básico
- Song When She’s Sad – Lloro Por Ti by Sin Bandera
- Destination – Family Trip to San Andrés In 2017
- Color – Black
- Animal – Cat
- Mythical Creature – Unicorn
- Food – Cheese Ravioletti in Pink Sauce
- Disney Princess – Sofia the First
- Actress – Sofía Castro
- Number – 21
- Book – Memorias de un Amigo Imaginario (Memoirs of an Imaginary Friend) by Matthew Dicks
- Movies – The Perks of Being a Wallflower (2012), Big Hero 6 (2014)
- Fast Food Place – McDonald’s
Source – YouTube, YouTube
Amara Que Linda Facts
- She calls her fanbase ‘Gaticornios’.
- She used to be on the female soccer team. One day, she got tired of “ball hitting her face” and quit.
- She started wearing braces in January 2017.
- Amara used to write stories as a child. In April 2019, she released her debut book titled Historias (no tan) raras de Amara(Not so rare stories of Amara).
- Amara was nominated for the “TikToker of the Year” Award at the MTV Millennial Awards in 2019. It ultimately went to Kevlex Pazmiño.
- She is a good friend of Keff Guzmán, a fellow social media star.
- She enjoys cycling and reading in her free time.
- If she weren’t a social media star, Amara would have been an English teacher in high school.
- Amara thoroughly enjoys going to school and even gets anxious on weekends and holiday breaks. Her friends often told her she must be “a phenomenon or something.”
- The only place Amara wears skirts to is school, as part of the mandatory school uniform, because she finds them uncomfortable.
- She hates wearing heels.
- She fractured the same clavicle twice.
- Amara broke her foot filming one of her ‘Roast Yourself’ videos for YouTube.
- She is terrified of insects, especially spiders.
- Amara was featured in a children’s magazine once.
- Amara is scared of clowns.
- She appeared in 4 amateur short films in Colombia.
- She had an ’emo’ phase.
- Amara falls asleep by watching comedies on Netflix.
- She never watches horror movies.
- Amara has a sweet tooth and often craves gummy candies.
- She hates guava juice.
- One of her goals, possibly when she turned 18, was to get the same tattoo Demi Lovato has on the forearm of her right hand.
- Amara admits she’s lousy at dancing but loves to dance nonetheless.
- She is a big fan of jewelry such as bracelets and wristwatches and feels almost n*ked if she doesn’t have any.
Featured Image by Amara Que Linda / Instagram