|Juice Wrld Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||December 2, 1998|
|Date of Death||December 8, 2019|
Juice Wrld was an American rapper, singer, songwriter best known for dropping several hit songs such as Lucid Dreams, Fine China, and Armed and Dangerous. He was also noted for the release of his album Goodbye & Good Riddance (2018). Ever since he recorded his first song “Forever”, he used to mix up hip-hop with some unusual genres to create unique songs.
Wrld had a huge fan following with more than 5 million followers on Instagram, more than 500k followers on Twitter, and over 2 million subscribers on YouTube. However, the young artist who was at the peak of his career lost his life at a very early age of 21. Overdose of Percocet pills led to the cardiac arrest which has been cited as the reason for his death. He died on December 8th, 2019.
Jarad Anthony Higgins
Juice Wrld, Juice
Juice Wrld was born on December 2, 1998.
Juice Wrld was 21 years and 6 days old at the time of his death on December 08, 2019. He died at Oak Lawn, Illinois, U.S. due to drug abuse.
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Juice studied at Homewood-Flossmoor High School in Flossmoor, Illinois.
Singer, Songwriter, Rapper
- Siblings – He had an older brother.
Juice Wrld was represented by Sharron Elkabas from MN2S.
Hip-hop, Trap, Cloud Rap, SoundCloud Rap, R&B, Emo Rap
Vocals, Piano, Guitar, Drums, Trumpet
- Grade A Productions
- Interscope Records
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
71 kg or 156.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Juice had dated –
- Alexa – Juice was dating a girl named Alexa. The couple was living together in Los Angeles.
- Ally Lotti (2018-2019) – Instagram influencer Ally Lotti and Juice were already dating before his death in December 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
He had African-American ancestry.
He often used to highlight his hair with a mix of blue, blonde, and light brown.
- Wore a nose ring
- Matted hairstyle
Best Known For
- The release of several songs such as Lucid Dreams (2018), Armed and Dangerous (2018), and Fine China (2018)
- Releasing his first solo album Goodbye & Good Riddance in May 2018
- Being a genre-bender
Juice released his debut album titled Goodbye & Good Riddance on May 23, 2018. The album consisted of 16 songs in total. His song Lucid Dreams from the album was ranked on Billboard Hot 100 chart at the 2nd place.
First TV Show
He made his first TV show appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live! in August 2018.
Juice Wrld Favorite Things
- Subject In School – History, Social Studies
- Music Artists – Future, Gunna
- Bands – Green Day, Nirvana, Coldplay
Source – YouTube, Chicago Tribune, Hot New Hip Hop, NME
Juice Wrld Facts
- He spent his childhood in Chicago and later, moved to Homewood, Illinois where he grew up as a teenager.
- He was 3 years old when his parents legally separated after which he and his older brother lived with their mother.
- Juice was raised in a religious family. Hence, he was not allowed to listen to any kind of harsh music. However, the only music he used to hear was while playing games like Tony Hawk‘s Pro Skater and Guitar Hero that consisted of mostly rock and pop music.
- Growing up, he used to listen to music from bands like Paramore, Avenged Sevenfold, and Black Sabbath.
- Juice began to abuse the use of drugs at a very early age. By the time he was in grade 6, he was already consuming a drug called lean. In 2013, he got hooked onto Percocet and Xanax.
- He started smoking cigarettes in his childhood and made the choice to quit smoking during the last year of high school.
- At the age of 4, he started to learn to play the piano from his mother. Later, he started taking lessons to learn the drums and guitar.
- In the past, he was part of a band class in school as a trumpeter.
- In 2015, Juice released his debut song Forever on SoundCloud while he was in his sophomore year. Most of his songs were recorded on his phone.
- Prior to his stage name Juice Wrld, he gave himself the title JuicetheKidd that was inspired by Tupac Shakur‘s role in the film Juice (1992).
- In 2017, he signed with the record label Grade A Productions.
- In the past, his Google Drive was hacked and by 2018, more than 100 tracks of his were leaked. Some of those tracks were collaborations with artists such as Post Malone, Tory Lanez, Lil Skies, and The Chainsmokers.
- He considered rappers Chief Keef, Travis Scott, Kanye West, and British singer Billy Idol as his musical inspirations.
- He was a huge fan of Eminem.
- In 2017, he started the project 999 which means that it takes away evil and bad situations and turns it into something positive. It is the opposite of the 666 which is the devil’s number.
- The owner of the studio of Envision Entertainment assisted Juice to build a career in music.
- In June 2018, he met with an accident while riding his bike. Fortunately, he was not injured seriously.
- On December 8, 2019, Higgins was aboard a private Gulfstream jet flying from Van Nuys Airport in Los Angeles, where federal officers were waiting for his arrival as the pilot had notified them that Juice’s team was carrying guns and drugs. The Law enforcement discovered 3 handguns and 32 kg of marijuana on the aircraft.
- It was later revealed that Wrld swallowed multiple Percocet pills to hide it from the legal department which caused convulsion ultimately resulting in his death.
- Higgins’ funeral was performed on December 13, 2019, in Harvey, Illinois at the Holy Temple Cathedral Church of God.
- During the 2020 American Music Awards (held in November 2020), he won the Favorite Male Artist – Rap/Hip Hop award.
- Visit his official website @ juicewrld999.com.
Featured Image by Juice Wrld / Instagram