|Karol G Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||February 14, 1991|
Karol G is a Colombian singer known for releasing popular songs like Lloro Por Ti, Ya No Te Creo, and Muñeco de Lego. She has done endorsement work for numerous brands like Ciroc and EL RUSSO. Karol has a self-titled YouTube channel with more than 5 million subscribers. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 7 million followers on Instagram, more than 300k followers on Twitter, and more than 3 million followers on Facebook.
Carolina Giraldo Navarro
After completing her studies from Calasanz School, Colegio Calasanz Medellín, Karol G joined the University of Antioquia, Medellín, Colombia to study music.
- Siblings – Jessica (Sister)
Karol G is managed by Go Far Entertainment, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia.
Reggaeton, Latin Pop, Latin Trap, Hip-Hop, Rock, Dance, Merengue Rhythms
Universal Music Latin Entertainment
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Karol G has dated –
- J Balvin – Karol G has been romantically linked to fellow Colombian musician J Balvin. The couple has shared their images on social media accounts on many occasions.
- Anuel AA (2019-Present) – She started dating rapper Anuel AA in February 2019 and got engaged to him in April 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’.
Often wears big round hoop earrings
Karol G has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- EL RUSSO
Best Known For
- Being a versatile singer who can navigate between different genres of music. She has contributed some amazing hit songs including Ahora Me Llama, Mi Mala, and Amor de Dos featuring Nicky Jam, which has earned her a huge popularity status.
- Her huge social media fan base. She has more than 7 million followers on Instagram, more than 5 million subscribers on YouTube, more than 3 million followers on Facebook, and over 300k followers on Twitter.
On October 27, 2017, her debut album titled Unstoppable was released with Universal Music Latin Entertainment. The album features talented artists like Bad Bunny and Ozuna.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance during her childhood as a participant on El Factor Xs Colombia series.
Karol G Facts
- Her passion for music started growing at the age of 5.
- In 2006, she started using “Karol G” as her stage name.
- Her album “Unstoppable” was a huge success and reached number 2 on the charts of Billboard Top Latin Albums as well as Billboard Latin Rhythm Albums.
- In 2010, she was a part of a musical team of singers called Colombian Reykon.
- She has a dog named Otto, who has its own Instagram account.
- She has graced the covers of popular magazines including Cosmopolitan and Para Todos.
- She was honored with the “Top Latin Female Artist” award at the 2021 Billboard Music Awards.
- During the 2021 Billboard Latin Music Awards, she won the “Female Hot Latin Songs Artist of the Year” award.
- In November 2021, during a performance of Ahora Me Llama at FTX Arena, Karol G took a fall down a flight of stairs. However, she was not injured.
- In February 2022, Karol and Becky G released a new song titled MAMIII.
- During the 2022 Billboard Women in Music Awards, Karol was honored with the “Rule Breaker Award”.
- Visit her official website @ www.karolgmusic.com.
Featured Image by Karol G / Instagram